1. Douglas Fir and Mint Whipped Body Butter – a decadent body butter that’s light as marshmallows!
2. Winter Frankincense and Myrrh Serum – My new holy grail face serum recipe that helps control redness and dryness.
3. Homemade Medicated Lip Balm – This lip balm is just like the original carmex in that it has a soft consistency and texture infused with healing ingredients.
4. Lavender Rosemary Eyelash Growth Serum – The perfect gift to give to the women in your life. Who doesn’t want longer more luscious lashes!?
5. Lavender Orange Bath Bombs – if you haven’t tried this amazing combo, you’re missing out! Super fizzy and they smell divine!
6. Chai Rose Lip Balm – Super moisturizing lip balm that smells like a chai tea latte with a hint of rose.
7. Thin Mint Lotion Bar Stick Recipe – The perfect lotion bar for dry cracked skin, AND it smells delicious!
8. DIY Winter Forest Shave Oil – The perfect gift for the men in your life who appreciate the perfect shave.
9. Pumpkin Spice Aroma Spray – Scents your surroundings with delicious pumpkin spice.
10. Conditioning Hair Serum Recipe – Great for keeping the ends of your hair healthy and split-end free.
11. DIY Dry Shampoo Spray – Works like a dream for oiliness!
12. Creamy Winter Sunscreen Balm – Moisturizes and mattefies while protecting your skin from the sun during the winter months.
13. Fizzy Bath Powder Recipe with Mint, Lemon & Lavender – If you don’t have time to wait for bath bombs to cure, this is the perfect swap! Very fizzy and fragrant.
14. Rose Milk Bath Bombs – Creamy bath bombs infused with rose. Very luxurious!
15. Rose Petal Body Scrub Recipe – A sugar scrub infused with rose petals and moisturizing sweet almond oil.
16. Invigorating Coffee and Coconut Body Scrub – A super easy homemade gift that smells AMAZING and works well for exfoliating the skin.
17. Holiday Room Spray for Christmas Cheer – Get everyone into the Christmas spirit with this timeless spray recipe.
18. Four Thieves Foaming Hand Soap Recipe – The perfect blend of essential oils to help ward off germs and bacteria while also scenting your hands and bathroom with delicious essential oils.
19. Stress Reducing Kava Kava Massage Oil – The perfect gift to give friends and family who need more stress relief.
20. How to Make Lip Balm – Learn how to make the lip balm from my wedding favors! Everyone loves it!
21. Rose Infused Witch Hazel – Super simple way to infuse witch hazel for added skin nourishing benefits. You can even use herbs like chamomile, lavender, or green tea instead 🙂
22. How to Make Rose Water – this im my holy grail skin care spritz.
23. Homemade Blemish Gel – Perfect for the teens in your life.
24. Rejuvenating Rosehip Facial Serum – A great face serum for all skin types.
25. Calming Room and Body Spray – A great room and body spray recipe that calms and soothes.
Blessings and Thank you Tash!