Your morning Ol' Cup a Joe can make an excellent vehicle for superfoods and superherbs. One of my staples that is far better than coffee alone is Turmeric Coffee. It can be added to any Paleo breakfast and will give you the leg-up on an even more productive day.
Preparation 2 mins. Serves 1 (adjust servings)
- 8 ounces of strongly brewed coffee, we recommend a French Press so that you retain the essential oils from the coffee beans. Pick either our OR-I-GIN Sumatra or Rainforest Blend Coffee.
- 1 tablespoon OR-I-GIN Coconut Cream powder (optional)
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon OR-I-GIN Raw Turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter
- 1 - 2 droppers of our OR-I-GIN Pure Energy tincture (optional)
- Dash of your sweetener of choice. We LOVE raw honey!
- Brew the coffee with the cinnamon and turmeric.
- Pour the coffee into a blender along with butter, OR-I-GIN Coconut Cream powder and raw honey. Process until smooth.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Benefits may include -
- Anti-inflammatory effects
- Anti-oxidant properties
- Brain-boosting benefits
– Elementals OR-I-GIN